Go Cutlure! is a series of card games by Orijin Bees that focuses on cultural education while children and adults are having fun playing together. The Adinkra Symbols taught in this card game is originally from Ghana. History, philosophy and various religious beliefs were the core factors in development of these symbols. Their roots stand strong to this day. Cards measure about 4 x 6 inches each.
- 60 cards total, 15 Adinkra symbols (4 copies of each symbol)
- Play at various levels depending on age. Match colors, symbols, names.
- Great for color recognition, cultural learning, developing communication skills, team building
- Get creative and create your own games!
- Teach children cultural values that they will carry throughout their lives
- ages 4+